Tuesday, September 27, 2011

checking things off

it's so nice while you are waiting for a baby to arrive to have
things on your calendar to check off and do (it makes you feel good that baby is still inside so you can get those things done!)

today I got my hair done which was a major need before baby comes...

Saturday we are going to the pumpkin patch & corn maze...

and then after that I really do not have anything planned!

I purposely did not schedule anything for October because I hate being
a flake and not seeing my plans through
(I know having a baby is so not flaking but still...)

So I guess after Saturday as far as my schedule goes she is free to come!


granted, Andy starts a new position at the church starting the 1st so maybe we'll allow
him a little time to settle in before he takes some time off... maybe...


here are some sweet memories from the corn maze last year...

alomae was so tiny and cute!





1 comment:

So Truly Lovely said...

I can't believe you are so close! Also, I loved your post about the pastors' wives...so beautiful that they did that for you! I still owe you a little something special so maybe I can squeeze into one of those open spots when we are not tearing/rebuilding :)
xoxo, Me