that is how old I am today...
unfortunately I am sick...
alomae brought home a bug from seattle and I caught it!
being sick while pregnant wrecks you so much more then
just being regular old sick.
I started feeling yucky on Sunday afternoon and spent all day yesterday
laying on the couch or in bed. I prayed I would wake up today refreshed and
feeling good, but nope!
thats okay though, sometimes it's nice to be forced to lay low...
even on your birthday :)
I did muster the energy to shower and get dressed this morning to go
to breakfast with andy and alomae before he headed to work for the day.
that energy lasted about 30 min and then I was on the couch watching movies with my sweet little girl.
alomae then blessed me with a three hour nap (she typically naps for 1-1.5)
which means this birthday mama got to sleep too!
for two hours!
Again, I was hoping I would wake up feeling better and refreshed!
nope!
Oh well! I will savor any and all time with alomae before her sister comes,
even if it means me needing to be sick to take the time to just be.
so in that, it will be a good day!
even while sick...
I am blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment