Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Zzzzzzz

Or in my case...

Lack there of

this Mama is tired!

The sleeping situation in my house is all out of whack! for everyone...

Lets take last night for example. 9:45 Andy and I head to bed with Poppy (bedtime is getting earlier and earlier every night for us these days) I get woken up at 11:00pm to nurse Poppy. Then at 1:00am I am nursing again and Alomae climbs into our bed and instead of taking her back to her own room, Andy snuggles up close to her and they are both out! (lucky's!) So now there are 4 of us in our queen bed... Poppy had such a stuffy nose that I see no point in keeping us all up so I go to Alomae's room with Poppy and we curl up in her twin bed! Poppy's tummy must have been hurting because she was gassy and then pooped 3x (all in clean diapers!) So that was the next couple hours of my night, a fussy girl and in-the-dark diaper changes...

I think we finally fell asleep around 3:30-4am (still nursing though) and were awoken by a rested Alomae at 7:30!

Alomae is happy and watching SuperWhy, Poppy is sound asleep in her swing, and this Mama is barely hanging on and counting down the hours until naptime...

please girls, be good to mama and nap at the same time again today... it's the only good sleep mama gets!



taking donations for a king size bed! ha

2 comments:

So Truly Lovely said...

Wow! ....I can't believe how exhausting that sounds!!! We are bringing you the Dream tonight so hopefully that will help Poppy sleep better (do carbs do that for babies, too?!?! I hope so!).

Love you and can't wait to see you and the little one! Call or text me ANYTHING else I can bring you!

Love, Anna

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

I'll be praying for that king size bed - haha! hope the sleep situation gets better soon!