Here is some things I have been making...
it was Delicious!
I used a little less cheese and evaporated milk which was a good call!
next time I will be making it with Chicken or Shrimp!
this was good the next day! I did not love it right out of the pot because I
did the bread crumbs on top and they seemed too dry and absorbed too much cheese!
I also added some herbs: basil, red pepper flakes, garlic powder to give it a little kick
I only saved a little container for left overs and when I tried them the next day all the flavors had settled and it tasted really good! So then I was bummed I did not save more!
totally worth making- you just need to play around a bit!
next time I'll make spicy mac!
(secret aardvark sauce is the trick to that!)
oh and it makes a ton!
Stir Fry
this is a favorite and a staple in my house.
What I put in mine:
Udon noodles
Olive oil
baby bok choy
green beans
broccoli
crushed garlic
extra firm tofu
sweet onion
sweet chili sauce
some other good things are:
mushrooms (which Andy loves)
baby corn
bell peppers
I simply saute all my veggies together (in olive oil) until tender
saute my tofu until brown
boil my noodles (udon only takes about 4 min!)
then I throw it all in a giant pan together (the veggie pan)
and the flavors mix!
sometimes I'll put some soy sauce in at this time as well...
then you put some sweet chili sauce on top and there you have it!
baked acorn squash!
this I make a lot in fall & winter with a side of rice pilaf
for two people all you need is 1 acorn squash
halve it a scoop out the inside
put on a baking sheet
in each center put a little bit of butter
a bit of brown sugar
squeeze in a bit of maple syrup and sprinkle with pepper
bake for 50 min-1 hr at 375-400
A wonderfully tasty Fall treat!
super filling too (don't let it deceive you!)
and
for tonight...
i'll let you know how it goes...





1 comment:
these all look so good! and i just looked at your "tub" post...I'm just so proud of you! please tell me when she gets here, especially if it is in the next five days when I'm still gone : ) i love you!
Post a Comment