9 days
until I am "due"...
When you have your first baby 2 weeks early it is so fun and crazy to get to
play the waiting game...
will I make it to my due date? will I go beyond? will I have her tonight!?!
who knows!
I am excited at the prospect of a chubby baby right off the bat...
Alomae was 7 lbs 10 oz which is really good for two weeks early
and then in the first 5 days got down to 7lbs 2 oz
to me she was tiny!
I worked at a birth center where we rarely, and I mean rarely saw babies born
under 8 lbs and most were in the 9 lb range some upwards of 12 almost 13 lbs!
so a 7 lb baby was seriously small!
regardless of how big or small this baby is though, I know she will be
chubby in no time!
check out Alomae's 6 month thighs :)
breastfeeding does wonders ladies...
Anyone wanna take a guess when this baby will arrive? :)

1 comment:
LOVE. THOSE. THIGHS. I so pray our baby has those!!! Something so healthy looking!
Can't wait to meet your little one-can't believe it is almost here!
pS: loved your food blog!!! We will be very happy when this remodeling thing is over and we can start cooking again! (Seriously have bought probably $30 worth of groceries in the last 20 days...)
Post a Comment