Friday, October 7, 2011

39 weeks


wow
a place I never made it to before...

I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy went and how slow these last weeks are creeping by :)
isn't that the way it always works!

at 39 weeks...

I am losing my appetite
tired
having a hard time going from sitting to standing
waking up 10 times a night to go pee
staying home a lot! (poor alomae)
praying a lot
cleaning and re-cleaning
trying to keep the fridge stocked
oh and did I mention tired? :)

I am so looking forward to that first long snooze that happens right after the birth!
where me and baby get to snuggle in my bed and both recover from what we have both just been through!

Here are some good things to be doing at the end of your pregnancy
(for you mama's to be...)

take a calcium/magnesium supplement (make sure it's a good whole food one that has them together)
evening primrose oil (can be taken orally and "internally" towards the end... help soften cervix)
red raspberry leaf tea- good for your female organs

these things will just help prepare your body for labor- they wont hurt or put you into labor early in any way :)

I have been writing a lot on here trying to really record the end of this pregnancy because I know it is going to be done in just a moments time!

today is Andy's day off so we will spend a nice relaxing day together enjoying more of these moments (as a family of three)

I cannot wait to introduce my sweet new baby girl!

I wonder if I'll make it to a week 40 post :)





No comments: