Andy was in Sunriver for 4 days and I was home...
So I was feeling creative and crafty!
I had a few things I had been seeing online that just looked
fun to make and I decided to do a couple of them!
the first thing was this frame
I put my own twist on it and it fits right in with the rest of our decor!
Then we have the dandelion that never dies!
cannot get much better then that!
super easy and cute!
I will for sure be making more...
I was so kind of tired of the old ugly pad of paper I had on the fridge for
what we needed to get from the store- I never took it with me anyways!
So I bought unfinished clipboards and painted them with chalkboard paint!
now I can write what we need or clip up a piece of paper if I think there is
a list worth taking with me!
it was fun having a couple of days to just sit around
with no where to be and just do some projects
and spruce up our home!



3 comments:
I love the clipboard idea! Where did you get the chalk pen?
Oh these are great ideas!!! I didn't even think about a chalk pen! My sis found white board paint the other day...oh yes, they make it (it is insanely expensive). So great seeing you last night :)
Aw! I REALLY love your version of the frame! Thanks for sharing and linking back :)
♥
Talia Christine
http://taliachristine.blogspot.com
Post a Comment