it's a...
Healthy
Wiggly
Baby Girl?!
yep, we are having another girl...
my intuition was totally wrong :)
even while having the ultrasound I swear I saw little boy parts a couple times...
Nope!
alomae is going to have a "baby sister!"
a little shocked i am, but excited to know
that God has the perfect plan as to how this
little girl will fit right in and complete
our family of four!



4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I was away all morning and couldn't wait to get home and check :) I know the LORD has amazing plans for your family and another BEAUTIFUL girl will fit right in. God must know you two raise amazing girls. Well of course He knows...
Yeay! I went to find your blog on FB! And here is all the news. Congrats to you guys :) Hope everything is happy and healthy all the way through. Love from Maui,
-The Pfeiffers
yay!! congratulations on another sweet adorable little girl! i'm sure alomae is going to be such a great big sister!
I missed this announcement! I love this! Sisters. How lovely.
Post a Comment