Friday, May 13, 2011

18 weeks & some other stuff



getting closer to being halfway done!

Baby is now the size of a large sweet potato
about 5.5 inches long from head to bottom (not including legs!)

this baby has been moving around all day...
moving as I type this actually :)
it is so fun to feel more defined kicks!

4 more days until we know what we are having...



Speaking of babies...

here is the cute bunting I made for my sweet friend Amanda whose
baby Evelyn is due in just two weeks!



I had a lot of fun making it for Evelyn's nursery and was
so surprised when I took it to her yesterday and found
that she had a crib skirt made out of the exact same teal and red bird
fabric that I including in the bunting!

It looked so very cute in Evelyn's room!

come out and play Evelyn, we cannot wait to meet you!
Alomae wants to play with baby "eleven" as she calls her :)

(I reposted it below too so when I look back there is a photo! no need to remember my phone was broke!)

and here is alomae's big girl bed!
and she is fast asleep in it as i type...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oooh i just saw this! Thanks for the shout out! :-) And thank you for the bunting, i do love it! And sorryI havent gotten around to posting pics of it, I am blogged-out. Its weird, even though I have a ton of time, i don't feel like blogging for some reason? Love you! Call ya this week to hang out! When does Andy get back?