i am actually 17 weeks 5 days,
but alomae and I spent the weekend in Seattle with my
family!
it was a great weekend!
my sister and I went and heard the amazing Ina May Gaskin
speak about normal birth on mothers day
and it was more then i imagined.
She is so smart, witty, down to earth and real!
She reminds me so much of an older version of
my midwife Adele (no wonder I love Adele!)
Baby is growing growing growing...
we find out in 6 days what this baby is
(i still don't wanna!)
but Andy has never questioned my choices
to have home births and respects all my decisions
to do without so much when it comes
to pregnancy and the aftercare of babies
that i know i need to allow him the one thing
that is so very important to him.
I cannot imagine if Andy was not on board with my birth choices...
i am a lucky girl!
here are some photos my sister took at exactly 17 weeks.




No comments:
Post a Comment