Tuesday, December 6, 2011

food

while on vacation I did not cook a ton but I did make a couple yummy things!

DSC_0028

I had found a recipe for these- bought all the ingredients and then when I went to find it, the recipe was gone!!! So I used this one and improvised with what I had...

they turned out GREAT!
I loved the peanut butter in them
(use butter lettuce though- I used normal because the store was out and the cups did not hold up very well...)

Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos

these were great too!
though I do not think they are suppose to be a meal :)
more an appetizer
Super flavorful and delicious though!

I made Beef Stew too but do not have a link to it because it's a recipe my friend Britta gave me!
(she made it for me right after Poppy was born and it's soooooo good!)

I will have to take some photos of it and share the recipe another time!

this week I am making thai coconut curry chicken again and lemon honey crock pot chicken!

try anything new and yummy lately that is worth me making??

2 comments:

So Truly Lovely said...

It's not even 7 and that made me hungry!!! I think I might have to try all of those soon (and pretty please...forward me on Britta's recipe! I have heard insane reviews about that!).
xoxo, Anna

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

yum! i can't wait to have time to cook again. i'll be loading up on crock pot recipes for sure. working 10 hour days, there are only a few crock pot recipes that i can actually cook, because many of them are 6-8 hrs. can't wait to try out some new ones! your meals sound super yummy!