Tuesday, November 15, 2011

food

I have been on an ongoing quest to broaden my
culinary skills and thanks to pinterest and all the delicious recipes
floating around... I have been making some really yummy things!

last night I made a variation of this:


I used Chicken instead and it was so very good!
I also used brown rice and threw in some coconut milk to make coconut rice!
Seriously YUM!

then we have


I made these for Andy while he watched the Oregon game this past weekend and
he claims they were the best quesadillas he has ever had- perfect amount of everything!


if you are at any holiday party with me this year I am sure you will get to try these
because I will be making them a lot!

they were beyond good!

this week I have a bunch of yummy recipes to try and I will be sure to share the ones that are worth making.



3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh yum Echo! You always pick the best stuff to make...we seriously have the same palate! I need to make all of these!

Anonymous said...

look at your new header!! SO true... Alomae plus Poppy=Love
xoxo

Matt Norman said...

I love your new header! Oh and I so do love the recipes...I ask Matt often while staring at pinterest "which of the following" sound good. So awesome!