Saturday, November 5, 2011

quiet night

this little lady is staying the night at Grandmas house tonight
and getting some much needed one on one time...

staking out mama and daddy before we left!

which means Andy I get some quiet time at home- well kind of!
it's funny, now that we have two kiddos, just having Poppy in the house makes it feel pretty darn quiet- almost kid free!

every time Alomae stays somewhere though, Andy and I miss her like crazy and talk about her all the time! She is a very loved little girl (and loud!) so the lack of her presence is definitely known!

I am looking forward to taking full advantage of the cocks being set back tonight and sleeping in a little with Poppy in the morning! You can do that with a newborn (with a almost 3 year old, you cannot) I picked a good night for Alomae to stay at grandmas :)!!
sorry mom!

********

My dad came into town on thursday and met Poppy for the first time :)

Papa meeting Poppy!
(their names are gonna cause some confusion...)


I know she will adore him just as much as alomae does (and I do too!)




1 comment:

So Truly Lovely said...

I am so glad you two (well, three) got a quiet little night together! how are you feeling? Is Poppy sleeping better now? Is momma sleeping better, too?

Let me know when you are available next week for a pedi :)

xoxo, Anna