I had such a good time celebrating Andy on Friday and Saturday!
it started off with us walking around town and going to his favorite shops
in nw- woodlands and tanner goods (at what I like to call the man corner) where he got some fun things! it was super fun going into shops with him because all the workers knew him! I love how Andy invests into peoples lives... he is living on mission for sure!
then it was off to his birthday dinner at Hub hopworks brewery with 15 friends!
it was such a great group of people and just a nice time to sit around and chat with good friends!
Saturday (his actual birthday) was fun too!
coffee at barista
quick breakfast at crema
home for naps
dinner at por que no?
put girls to bed
and watched his favorite movie (which I had never seen!) Memento
fun times were had by all- good to celebrate Andy and make him feel loved!
here are some of the friends!
and them loving on poppy and nate loving on...uhhhh
exploring the Portland Bazaar
and some good good food on the heated patio
~
speaking of birthdays
something else great happened too...
I found out saturday morning that one of my best friends Amber
is having twin boys!!
she just found out at her 20 week ultrasound that there are two in there...
let the twin education begin!




2 comments:
Happy birthday, Mr. Zielenski!!! You are such a great celebrator...that is my vow for 2012-to become better at celebrating. Speaking of celebrating:
TWO BOYS!!!!! I cannot believe that! That is so cool for the Kollies!!!!
xoxo, Anna
:) Two boys for your two girls to play with!
xoxo
Post a Comment