Merry Christmas (three weeks late!)
We had SUCH a mellow Christmas this year and it was so refreshing and nice. Andy and I didn't do gifts for each other and saved all our money for our weekend away in Vancouver BC. The girls had a blast opening up stockings and presents and Andy and I enjoyed sitting back and watching them play with contentment all day! definite win-win I'd say!
holiday movies my the twinkle teepee lights
little girl and a BIG tree (at church)
silly alomae channeling her inner Mary on christmas eve
Santa gifts for alomae
and for Poppy
of course Alomae needed a princess dress OVER her christmas Jammies
overnight blueberry french toast for our x-mas breakfast
my crew eating
sweet pops never got out of her new ariel nightgown!
play dough! this mamas enemy...
but they do play for hours!
We had two guys over for dinner who didn't have family in town and ended the night with a fierce game of Settlers of Catan (and bbq pulled pork sandwhiches. I highly recommend food you don't actually have to cook on christmas day! made my day so relaxing as well!)
No comments:
Post a Comment