Monday, December 2, 2013

tree

Man, Thanksgiving was LATE this year. Usually I am not so overly zealous to get our tree but being that it was really almost December,  we decided to take advantage of the dry Saturday and venture out!

Dont get me wrong, I love love love getting our tree! I just like to celebrate one Holiday at a time :)


beautiful poppy in a sea of trees


sweet baby wonderer



family shot on the hayride out to find our tree


 can this girl get any prettier?!? 


Daddy giving me a funny wink (love pops in the background!)


anxious to cut!


Alomae hugging the tree after Daddy cute it down!

And oh my is our tree big. It did not look so big in the woods, but in our little house it is grand! I just LOVE the girls ages right now and how fun these little adventures are.

No comments: