We did a little family photo shoot a few weeks ago with two gals I just love to pieces. Lauren has quickly over the past couple years, become one of my best friends. She is kind, real, creative, real, fun, real... All the things that make me tick! We are pretty like minded on a lot of things and it makes being her friend effortless and fun! Lauren styled the shoot, I swear with just me in mind! (did I tell you we have the same taste!) and the wonderfully sweet and fun Caroline took the photos!
It was kind of a crazy time as Poppy did not want to sit still and carried around a minnie mouse lip gloss the entire time, but somehow Caroline managed to get some really cute photos of us!
reading (or am I just trying to keep poppy from running away?!)
the only way to get Poppy in the shot sitting still... allow the lip gloss! haha
close up!
kissing under the mistletoe
loving on my big girl
love how tender Andy is with his girls
me and my man
tangled in lights
just a real life moment
getting squeezed
more k-i-s-s-i-n-g
beautiful girl
cozied up with our first born (while poppy is off somewhere with her lip gloss)
looking out on the city we love
PDX
up close with Poppy
Thank You so much Lauren & Caroline for being patient and good sports working with this crazy crew! I adore you two so much!
1 comment:
Awww! Thanks for the sweet words friend :). These all turned our so great! And it's true...I totally thought of you while I was styling some of these elements. Great minds think alike ;). Glad to have you as my style soulmate.
Post a Comment