a week ago I surprised Andy with our first night away since Poppy was born.
I knew I wanted to make it special so instead of a normal hotel in the city I decided to take him somewhere he could really let his "explorer" out.
30 min east of Seattle is a lovely getaway called Treehouse Point.
it is a sweet little B&B where you get to sleep 40 feet in the air while listening to nothing but the river down below run by. So very magical and relaxing!
This was our Treehouse
(when you walked across the suspension bridge it shook the whole house!)
I knew I wanted to make it special so instead of a normal hotel in the city I decided to take him somewhere he could really let his "explorer" out.
30 min east of Seattle is a lovely getaway called Treehouse Point.
it is a sweet little B&B where you get to sleep 40 feet in the air while listening to nothing but the river down below run by. So very magical and relaxing!
This was our Treehouse
(when you walked across the suspension bridge it shook the whole house!)
enjoying the calm of the river

oh the calm!
we LOVE the city but I highly recommend retreating to a quiet place like this every once in awhile.
it truly does the soul good!
oh and the homemade breakfast spread was AMAZING!
STAY THERE!












No comments:
Post a Comment