Your girls are so delight-full. I still can't believe we have a little girl-we will see if she is as great a model as little Alomae :) Hope you enjoy your triple blessed Valentine's Day (I think Matt is picking up American dream for us for lunch...our love language). xoxo, Anna
4 comments:
SO much beauty!
you forgot a pic of the beautiful you ;)
Your girls are so delight-full. I still can't believe we have a little girl-we will see if she is as great a model as little Alomae :) Hope you enjoy your triple blessed Valentine's Day (I think Matt is picking up American dream for us for lunch...our love language).
xoxo, Anna
your little ladies are so seriously precious! it cracks me up how alomae always does that same little pose. such a ham! haha!
Mia made your blog!! WOOT WOOT. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment