We are going to miss NW portland a lot. The neighborhood, the culture, the shops, the food...
but we are still excited to enter into this new season of settling in and really creating a good space for our two sweet girls.
Our new house is a simple modest 3 bedroom ranch house. I think it's going to be perfect for this season we are in.
here is a little sneak peak of our empty house...
these photos are boring but will serve a fun purpose when I can compare before and afters!
we are taking down the light thats hanging and putting the table by the window in the photo below
table is going by the window
across from the table where a couch will be
living room (only carpeted room in the house- trying to get used to the shade!)
kitchen with an abundance of space!
new refrigerator- excited about that!
alomae & poppy's room
office/craft room
mine and andy's room
there is a garage and a bathroom too but thats not very fun to show :)
I cannot wait to decorate and make this place home!










2 comments:
I so thought I left you a comment but apparently...nil. I LOVE your new house! I love the ranch style and the hardwoods are gorgeous (and the yogurt artwork is also impressive that was on instagram...).
Love it!!!!
Your new place looks awesome!!! I love it! And it's hard to beat the benefits of a big kitchen!! Plus a backyard-how fun! :) I hope your settling in nicely!
Post a Comment