Thursday, August 11, 2011

31 weeks


we are getting closer...
and I am still feeling pretty darn good!

my upper ribs are tender a lot but nothing unbearable!
still making it to the gym on average 5 days a week and maintaing my
usual routine with some minor adjustments and I move a little slower...

this past week I attended a 31 hour labor
and did not sleep for over 50 hrs...

lets just say I have spent most of the week recovering!

-and-
I have a mama who is now over 41 weeks
so I should be getting a call any day now
and then I will be at it again!

God somehow gave me the energy to make it through the last birth
so I know, giant belly and all, I can make it through one more!

... and then it's time to breathe, rest, nest, and focus on my baby!

I have to say I am pretty excited to go into labor again...
especially when attending births.
even if the births I attend (which are in hospitals)
are nothing like I would want for my own,
I still get so much energy and excitement from watching
a woman transform into something amazing
as she works so hard to get her baby out!

I am very very thankful though,
to be having this baby (just like alomae)
at home!




No comments: