Friday, August 5, 2011

30 weeks

confession:
I kind of had to suck in to see this much of my feet!


whew! I am getting big!

this is the point where it becomes hard to imagine being pregnant for 10 more
weeks (or even longer!)

Alomae was born at 38 weeks 2 days
I was spoiled and have to admit it is gonna be hard
to be pregnant for a couple extra weeks if this baby
decides to stay in a bit longer!

yesterday was a hard day- normal tasks have begun to officially
suck the energy out of me! I did laundry (all the bedding included)
and went grocery shopping and it was simply too much,
which is embarrassing to say!

stripping those beds felt like a marathon- and then I had to make them!

the good news is time is flying...
good because I am excited to have my body back,
sad because time really does fly and it just means
Alomae is getting older and pretty soon this baby will be here and
getting older too!

until then though,
I will sit back and enjoy her kicks and flips and jabs
daydreaming about what she will look like and
what kind of personality she will have!










No comments: