Wednesday, April 13, 2011

potty training

all week alomae has really been showing the
signs of being ready to be potty trained
(thank you jesus!)

she has been periodically going pee pee on her
potty every day!

today I have her in panties and her potty is downstairs in the
living room (if it's upstairs in the bathroom she wont make it)

it's 12:10pm and she has gone pee 3x since we got home from the
gym at 9:30 and I put her panties on!

no accidents!
and all three times she initiated sitting on the potty, I did not have to put her there!

Go alomae- Go!!!

oops!: as I write this, she has sat down on her potty
and pee'd with panties on... oh well ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO proud of YOU Echo! You're a pro at Mommying! Sweat Alomae is a joy to all because of who she's being raised by. You build her up, in the ways of the Lord.