Friday, April 8, 2011

13 weeks

baby is the size of a peach

I am thankful to be in my 2nd trimester
and am feeling good!

I'm still tired, but as long as I nap a couple days a week i am okay!

My belly is starting to pop which is fun and scary...
I can wait a bit longer to have something hindering my bending
and sleeping positions!

all in all i feel really good, my normal appetite is returning
which is so nice! it's hard when what you should be eating
does not sound good...

so far my favorite things to eat have been:

citrus: oranges & grapefruit
berries: strawberries, raspberries, & blueberries
chips & salsa (emerald valley salsa only!)
dark chocolate covered raisins
tofu (the other night i had tofu for dinner, just tofu!) ha!

really I am trying to just enjoy this pregnancy...
I feel so at peace having been through it before
and am looking forward to meeting this little
one in the fall...



1 comment:

autumn said...

This is so good to read. I don't know if I already commented this to you. . . but your comment on my 2nd baby post really resonated with me and is helping me come to terms with our choice to wait a bit longer (till Nolie to 2+). Thank you so much.