I bought Andy a sewing machine last year for his birthday
(so he could patch his own jeans- he rips them quite frequently!)
I broke it out a few months ago (Andy had to teach me how to use it!!)
and have fallen in love...
shirts are not the only thing I have been making...




3 comments:
you are such a clever, crafty mama! i too am sad we didn't really get to chat these last couple get-togethers!
I am so in love with bunting! Yours is so adorable. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I am trying to cling to the 'this too shall pass' and remember that the time that she will be OK with being rocked to sleep and nursed to sleep is short. . . thanks for the reminder.
I just checked out your family photos and my goodness your family is so sweet and that little one! Oh! Adorable.
OH I am oh so happy that you posted these!!!!!!!!!! I think I am going to get my sewing machine back...and then find some place here to store it :) And then...creative parties begin!
And I love your Christmas card!!!!!!
Post a Comment