actually, not even close...
In theory this past week we were going to a friends property on the Deschutes to stay in Yurts (fully equipped with carpet & queen size pillow top beds), relax and fly fish. With a 9.5 month old though (and a fear of snakes. we saw a 4 ft one slither in front of us...yeah, no thanks!) Yurt-ing it just didn't seem as fun once I got my hands on the luxurious "barn."
There was no camping for this girl.
we had a blast though sitting out in the near 100 degree heat listening to the river rush by.

yurt



view from deck of "barn"














What an amazing time spent with family.
I feel beyond blessed to have opportunities to sneak away to oasis's like this
and just feel Gods peace and relax.
this summer has been such a fun one so far!
next up sunriver...
lincoln city
& then Hawaii!!
God is so good and life just keeps getting better & better...
There was no camping for this girl.
we had a blast though sitting out in the near 100 degree heat listening to the river rush by.

yurt



view from deck of "barn"














only photo I got of me the whole trip!
(though I am sure my sister took a ton!)
What an amazing time spent with family.
I feel beyond blessed to have opportunities to sneak away to oasis's like this
and just feel Gods peace and relax.
this summer has been such a fun one so far!
next up sunriver...
lincoln city
& then Hawaii!!
God is so good and life just keeps getting better & better...
No comments:
Post a Comment