Alomae,
when did you get so big!?
I cannot believe my baby girl is on her second half of 2 headed toward 3!
you are beyond fun...
you talk non stop and have a vocabulary and the ability to communicate like no
other small child I have seen!
to say you are a gift would be an understatement...
Daddy and I fall more and more in love with you every day
and each stage of your life truly truly gets better and better!
My favortie thing to do with you right now is read
"won't you be my kissaroo"
before naptime and bed....
on each page you give me the biggest sweetest juiciest kisses
and it never gets old!
Thank You for loving me so unconditionally and filling me with hugs
and kisses day after day...
your favorite things to do right now are:
watch angelina ballerina (and memorize all her ballet moves!)
sneak into mama's closet and wear "the really high ones" being my healed shoes
wear all my clothes (the other day when you woke up you were in my skirt...silly girl)
you dance and sing all the time... your favorite song right now is Taylor Swifts "mean" ha!
you are such a girl... You love pink, sparkles, princesses, ballerinas ect.
all the things I swear I would never introduce you too (which i didn't! you somehow
came across them on your own, even at 2!)
I want you to know sweet girl, even when your sister arrives,
you will always be my baby...





1 comment:
that last laughing picture of alomae is so precious!
Post a Comment