Saturday, October 2, 2010

the Pumpkin Patch

today we had our annual trip! a little earlier then usual, but with Haiti happening 2 weeks from today, our October this year is not going to be typical! Alomae had a blast... running through the corn maze, watching the cow train go by, riding the hayride, picking out (and kissing) pumpkins... SO much fun! Andy and I have gone to the pumpkin patch every year since we began dating (thats 8 years now) but I have to say, having a little one present makes it SO much fun!














1 comment:

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

Oh my goodness! That shot of you and Alomae looking at each other in the corn maze is AMAZING!!! (No pun intended!) Seriously, I hope it ends up framed in your house!
Looks like such a fun day. We really miss the NW in the fall... can't believe it's been 5 years since we were at a pumpkin patch! =(