Alomae,
you are 20 months...
thats 4 months shy of a Two!
where did my baby go?
there is hardly any trace of baby in you anymore...
makes me kinda sad!
Don't get me wrong, it is SUCH a delight to watch you grow...
you are the smartest little girl I know!
and daily I am blown away at all that you know...
you can recite your abc's (almost the whole way through)
you say fun words like:
"awesome"
&
"elephant"
and you repeat everything!
You are polite
always saying "Thank You Mama" when I give you things...
When you wake up from the night or a nap you ALWAYS have your baby in hand!
and then the first thing out of your mouth is always "nack!"
(better known as snack)
and you have now had 3 sleepovers at grandma's house and did really well!
You baby girl,
Are such a joy and delight...
you are the BEST thing to happen to Daddy & I....
And when we are not with you...
we talk about you (non stop :)
Love you!
you...this time last year...





No comments:
Post a Comment