Alomae you...
WALK!!
say "ma ma ma maaa" but only when you are sad
are moving for the first time to a new place!
Love to eat chicken
make that eat anything...
just had your first Christmas
have 8 teeth
...and lots of hair!
snort your nose like a lil' piggy
love to say "ooookayyyyy!" over and over again
Are gonna have a baby cousin in July
are NOT a great nap taker...you usually take 1 a day that lasts about 30 min! Arg!
but you sleep through the night!
still are a nursing machine
are so easy going and just go with the flow with what mama and daddy have planned
Have a way with the boys! I swear I have never seen a little girl have SO many grown men woo over a baby before! When we walk into church, they rush to grab you from me and play!
are WONDERFUL- daddy and I call you that a lot....WONDERFUL...
We cannot believe you are almost one...Life is so much better with you!
xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment