Here she is!!!
**The one on the Top is her head at the bottom of the screen then she is tucked up with her feet
to the right of the photo! can you see!!
**The Bottom photo is a sweet profile shot....her tongue was sticking in and out!!
She is so cute and perfect!
She has a name (had one for a long time...) But we
are holding it hostage until the birth =)
There has to be some suspense for everyone!
The pictures are not that clear because I actually
took a picture of a picture....but as soon as I can get
near a scanner I will send out the good ones!!!
We are elated =)
3 comments:
She is so beautiful =)
Sweet baby girl!
Look how cute she is??!
Congrats! We are all so excited!
Finally another girl in the family!
cant wait to meet her. She is so cute!
Love,
Kenzo
Post a Comment