Oh Echo!I can't believe your almost half way done! You look so great!I can't wait for the next post!!!:0)What do YOU think this baby is????
You are getting bigger - we are so excited! Sawyer can't wait to meet lil Monkey Suze!
WOW Echo!!!!! Your are huge! Do you think your having twinards???~Laura
Echo, you know that I did not leave that comment! It was mean ol' crazy Sister Suzie! You look great!Laura
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Echo!
I can't believe your almost half way done! You look so great!
I can't wait for the next post!!!:0)
What do YOU think this baby is????
You are getting bigger - we are so excited! Sawyer can't wait to meet lil Monkey Suze!
WOW Echo!!!!! Your are huge! Do you think your having twinards???
~Laura
Echo, you know that I did not leave that comment! It was mean ol' crazy Sister Suzie! You look great!
Laura
Post a Comment